Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Life: A thought !!

Life: A thought !!
Nowadays, all the day and probably all the minute of every day, same thought come in my mind...What have I done till now? Is it the same that I have thought ?? Is it the same that I really wanted to do?
What is the thing which is making me to do the things which I am doing right now? Am I the same person which i have seen myself in my thoughts? ....So much of questions and really don't have answer...Not for a single question...It doesn't mean that I am lost somewhere. But may be I have not found really the answer that I am expecting from myself.

For self study purpose I always put myself in such situations where I have to use my strengths. I always want to know what my strengths are. If such real situation comes in my life, then am I able to face it and get the solution. Am I enough strong to remain strong enough in all such situations??

Sometime I get the answers and sometimes it remains unanswered. Not because its hard to find the solutions, but sometimes its easy to keep some things unanswered makes you more happy. Keeping it unattended or unanswered does not question your capabilities but you will definitely change the situation after answering it.

Ohh....So much of questions and so much of answers...So much thoughts and the long thought process..!! It keeps you always busy. Few people take advantage of this busy thing and become authors, critics, poets and philosophers. And I am no one from this category of intelligent people..!

And again question arises that why am I thinking so much then???
Someone has said.."Life is long journey. Passengers will come, they will remain with you for sometime and then they will leave you with or without any reason."
But when I think of this, I feel, " Life is like thought process...a long thought process. Different thoughts will come to you,some good and some bad. You will experience them too. And with the time they will leave...with or without any reason, unexplained and unanswered. And people will always remember you as a THOUGHT."

No comments:

Post a Comment